Northumberland Shuttle Service – Private Airport Shuttle Rides to and from airports
Northumberland County is situated on the north shore of Lake Ontario, in central Ontario, Canada. It is located east of the Regional Municipality of Durham (formerly Durham County), west of Hastings County, southeast of Kawartha Lakes and south of Peterborough County. The county seat is Cobourg.
Together with Durham County, it formed the Newcastle District from 1802 to 1849 and the United Counties of Northumberland and Durham from 1850 to 1973. Effective January 1, 1974, part of Durham County was merged with Ontario County to create the Regional Municipality of Durham. At that time, Northumberland reverted to a standalone county.
Please call for Pricing
Passengers going to and from Toronto Pearson must travel to and from the same address. Home Run Shuttle reserves the right to change the prices according to market conditions. Prices listed are for one way transportation.
Northumberland County consists of seven municipalities:
- Municipality (town) of Brighton
- Town of Cobourg
- Municipality of Port Hope – originally part of Durham County
- Municipality (town) of Trent Hills
- Township of Alnwick/Haldimand
- Township of Cramahe
- Township of Hamilton
- The Alderville First Nation is within the Northumberland census division but is independent of county administration.